Let us grow together! That is the unofficial mantra for running our business here at Xeo. As a Tech Marketing company that predominantly works with technology B2Bs, MSPs and Resellers, we are a part of the extended channel community. We constantly seek and manifest opportunities to add more power to our community. And the annual Canadian Channel Partners (CCP) Conference, hosted by us, is possibly our best idea yet.
Coming back this year for the 7th time, CCP is in its hybrid avatar. After two years of all-virtual events, we are excited to be back in person. We are lining up a good array of inspiring influencer speeches, technology showcases, product exhibits & booths, and plenty of networking opportunities. The exact agenda and calendar of events will be disclosed closer to the event dates.
And this year, to top it all, we are launching our first ever post-event networking gala. Hundreds of B2B IT decision-makers and C-level executives are to join us. Who knows how many deals and collaborations they may conceive there!
The program structure and content for CCP is carefully structured, keeping the IT business decision-makers, technology providers/ vendors and channel community in mind. MSPs, MSSPs, VARs, SIs, and IT Consultants, will have a wealth of information to consume directly from the technology providers and vendors. Irrespective of how one is attending the event – be it virtual or in-person – every attendee has the same access to content, vendor interaction forums, and networking.
About the hybrid experience
Rueben Supramanyam, Technology Lead at Xeo, has assured that there will be no compromise to the event or the participant experience on being a hybrid. By merging modern-day technology with the latest social media platforms, Rueben’s team has ensured that there will be a seamless experience for all involved. He added, “After two years of a fully virtual conference, this year with an attempt at the hybrid model, we are more prepared and confident about the success of a unified approach.” Some key highlights of the arrangement:-
1. A Streamyard broadcast studio is set up on the 3D virtual platform. Speakers choose to present in person at the onsite event venue or virtually at the Streamyard studio.
2. Online attendees view online and onsite presentations on the virtual platform.
3. Onsite attendees view virtual presentations on a big screen at the onsite event venue.
4. The vendor pavilion is simulated virtually with 3D video-based booths showcasing pre-recorded presentations, links to exhibitors’ online assets, and opportunities to engage with exhibitors via chat rooms and one-on-one video options.
5. Networking opportunities are enabled via chatrooms and forums.
6. A dedicated space set aside at the onsite venue for in-person attendees to connect with the online vendors.
7. Direct connection to the onsite venue to virtually view and engage with the onsite audience.
Channel events designed specifically for the Canadian audience are still vastly neglected. The CCP22 brings content from across the globe but is designed to benefit North American, specifically Canadian audiences. It is an excellent opportunity for businesses to get inspired and grow together.
We expect CCP2022 to be our best yet. If you have not already registered, do so now before we are sold out. If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please visit here for more information. Watch this space for more announcements and updates in the weeks to come.