Remote Business Development Coordinator
Location: Greater Toronto Area Preferred
Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy is a global organization powered by a team of marketing consultants that specialize in delivering effective marketing and communications solutions to fast-paced technology-driven industries. We are actively searching for an Entry-level Business Development Coordinator to join our creative, fun and entrepreneurial team.
Do you have a passion for making connections and building relationships? Do the new and evolving technologies fascinate you? Are you a motivated, energetic and media-savvy individual? Are you looking to start in the marketing sector and enthusiastic about learning and growing with a growing organization? If so, then you are the one we are looking for. Apply today.
- Working in a virtual environment the Business Development, Coordinator is responsible for finding and closing new business opportunities for Xeo Marketing
- Develop a strong professional network to build a pipeline of business prospects
- Manage a centralized database of all contacts/accounts in Canada, the US and Global
- Work in collaboration with marketing coordinators to develop, implement and execute marketing campaigns to generate leads, enhance conversion and retain customers
- Call into prospective client list and have the ability to engage targeted, well educated, prospects in discussions about their needs
- Establish contact, make presentations and follow up with prospective clients
- Communicate effectively with all levels of prospect company’s leadership
- Work with the Xeo Management and clients during the contract negotiations process
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of products and create innovative solutions for customers
- Explore opportunities for additional revenues
- When not prospecting for Xeo the Business Development Coordinator may engage with Account Growth activities for Xeo’s clients
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to lead generation programs
- Collaborate and assist on other marketing/sales projects as requested
- Participate in weekly status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Perform administrative duties, as required
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience required. Experience in Marketing services, telecommunication high Tech and Cyber Security sector is a plus
- Strong business development, prospecting and follow up skills
- Demonstrated track record of selling to and managing relationships with corporate clients
- Self-starter, highly organized, solutions and results-driven
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task projects
- Able to operate in a hectic environment; meet tight deadlines and respond to urgent matters beyond a normal 9 to 5 schedule (as required)
- Shows initiative and demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems
- Maintains a positive attitude and can work both independently and collaboratively
- Energetic, outgoing team-player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.