Remote Marketing Intern
Location: Greater Toronto Area Preferred
Xeo Marketing and Strategic Consultancy is a global organization powered by a team of marketing consultants that specialize in delivering effective marketing and communications solutions to fast-paced technology-driven industries. We are actively searching for entry-level marketing professionals to join our creative, fun and entrepreneurial team as an intern.
Do you have a passion for making connections and building relationships? Do the new and evolving technologies fascinate you? Are you a motivated, energetic and media-savvy individual? Are you looking to start in the marketing sector and enthusiastic about learning and growing with a growing organization? If so, then you are the one we are looking for. Apply today.
Working with the entire Marketing & the Business Development team, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing marketing and administrative support to the team where required. The qualified candidate must be creative, results-driven and demonstrate strong communication and creative writing skills. You must have a strong acumen for Marketing, especially concerning digital and social media marketing.
- Improve the visibility of the client’s SM content and posts
- Specific tasks/activities related to social media marketing including but not limited to
- Like the comments and posts related to Xeo customers and Xeo on various social media platforms
- Share any non-promotional posts on various groups, both on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Follow the 5/6 Hashtags that are relevant to these companies – reshare posts from these companies on Xeo’s company page.
- Connect with/Follow and engage with the target audience for various company on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work with various partners to compile a list of questions for quarterly surveys.
- Conduct a survey via survey monkey within Xeo’s target client base
- Collect data and organize the response from various survey
- Manage a centralized database of all contacts
- Develop, implement and execute email marketing campaigns for Xeo as well as for Xeo’s customers
- Help with the execution of campaigns based on customer segmentation and industry.
- Collaborate and assist on other marketing/sales projects as requested
- Compile and send regular email newsletters to subscribers
- Participate in weekly status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Perform administrative duties, as required
- Actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of public relations, corporate communications, marketing or other related programs
- Strong communication, copywriting and content management skills
- Experience in Email and SMS Marketing
- Experience with various email marketing platforms, i.e. Constant Contact, Mail Chimp etc.
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to details and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understands the design and conversion process
- Thrives in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Shows initiative and demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems
- Energetic, outgoing team-player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.